There are a number of advantages to using digital signage in a healthcare setting over a traditional notice board or static poster.
We have 10 suggested uses for digital signage for Pharmacies, to create an informative and eye catching focal point.
- Display educational resources from external online sources such as the NHS website
- Promote your own Pharmacy’s online presence and services
- Utilising video and other forms of multimedia to educate the public
- Increasing awareness of national and local policy changes
- Publishing statistics on public health to promote awareness
- Encouraging the uptake of services and healthy lifestyle choices
- Displaying staff profiles to make your team qualifications and achievements
- Advertising in-pharmacy services
- Centralise content control
- Mix important messages with your social media streams
Other things to consider
- Choose a simple and intuitive digital signage platform.
- Find a partner that provides great support
- Select a platform that is flexible enough to grow as you grow
- Get maximum impact with a large commercial grade display(s)
- Ensure that you get excellent support from a proven and trusted digital signage provider like Dynamax
Check two of our reseller’s latest installs powered by digitalsignage.NET from Dynamax
Dynamax is passionate about ‘digital signage software’ and have spent nearly two decades developing enterprise solutions which power a wide range of digital signage networks – from Out-Of-Home, Retail, Healthcare, Transport,Corporate Communications and Education.
Review Systems Ltd shares our passion for all things digital signage, and has complete a large number of installations in Pharmacies, Garden centres, building merchants and shopping centres.