We are pleased to announce the release of the latest version of digitalsignage.NET – our digital signage software meant to enable small and medium businesses communicate faster and better.
digitalsignage.NET version 1.5 includes the following new features:
- the content (or in other words your news, info, ads etc.) downloaded to the players will continue to play even when the Internet connection fails;
- Twitter feeds were made easier to add and changed to comply to the new Twitter URL requirements (i.e. @dynamaxworld);
- playback reports (saying which file has played and when & where) can now be downloaded as PDF files;
- users who plan to use public content are now able to know if a particular file is valid, if it can be played full screen or not, if it can be scheduled and if they can have reports on it (see Media Store Properties for that);
- as the screenshots show, we’ve increased the preview zone so you can get a more accurate idea of how the content will look like once published on the screens.
Users can consult the entire list of features in the Announcements section of the Support portal and download the newest version by logging into their account.
If you want a taster of our software request a free 30 day fully- functional trial and experiment the new components of this upgrade and many other features that help you deliver your message at the right time, in the right place, to the right audience.
digitalsignage.NET version 1.5