It is not without sadness that I announce that I am leaving Dynamax, one of the greatest companies I have worked for so far. I hope to keep in contact with many of you so feel free to reach me on LinkedIn whenever you need or wish to.
I’d like to thank all those who helped me discover the world of digital signage; I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading your blogs and magazines that have proved a great source of knowledge and inspiration to me. Many thanks to all the editors and account managers that I have interacted with in the past two years and a half, I am sad to leave the industry.
But as I’m leaving, someone else will replace me and that someone could be you! Dynamax is a company that provides its employees with all the support they need through all the stages of their employment and joining it will not only be a professional advancement but also an enjoyable experience. You will be part of a team of intelligent, dedicated, and friendly people with a rich knowledge of digital signage from whom you will have lots to learn (tip: they like cakes so if you’ll bring some every now and again, you will definitely ‘’fit in’’ :)).
The new Marketing Executive will be responsible for promoting our digital signage software products with an emphasis on our cloud-based offering- digitalsignage.NET as well as for strengthening Dynamax’s position as a reliable source of information in the industry. Your main tasks will consist of developing online and offline marketing campaigns from concept through to execution, updating our two website properties- www.digitalsignage.net and www.dynamaxworld.com with fresh, SEO-friendly content, managing and updating our social media accounts and writing customer stories and press releases in collaboration with our Sales team. This position is based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
Here is a rough guide of the skills required to fulfill this role:
1) Marketing as first skill
2) Excellent writing skills as content creation will play a major role in your job
3) A good team-player and a self-starter, organised and able to take initiative
4) Thorough understanding of SEO and PPC techniques and the ability to implement them
5) Skilled in conducting web site audits on page effectiveness/bounce rates/stickiness and changing as appropriate to maintain maximum retention.
6) Ability to work on inbound lead qualification when needed, in collaboration with our Sales team
7) Knowledge of the WordPress CMS and HubSpot marketing software- desirable but not essential
8) B2B marketing experience- desirable but not essential
9) An eye for design (Photoshop skills)- desirable but not essential.
Dynamax offer a competitive salary based on experience, 26 days holiday a year (excluding bank holidays), company sponsored personal pension and private health.
If you feel that you’re the right person for the job then we’d be glad to hear from you. Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations. Best of luck!
NO AGENCIES please.