We’re hiring! A new job availability has been created within the Dynamax team, due to expansion and we look forward to welcoming a Digital Screen Media Support Engineer in our midst. Please note that one of the main criteria of this job is that the person is based in the Blackburn area.
We’re a nice bunch of people so if you feel you meet the following criteria don’t be afraid to contact us.
Here’s the formal job description:
Digital Screen Media Support Engineer
Dynamax Technologies Ltd
Main purpose of job:
To provide high quality comprehensive technical support, to Dynamax customers and users, so as to meet and preferably exceed Dynamax’s revenue, profit and market share goals. There are two aspects to this position, software support and hardware maintenance of LED screens in transportation and retail locations around the UK.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ability to work on a rota/on-call system and willingness to work and travel outside normal business hours when required
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Provide Electrical/Electronic diagnostic and repair in offsite locations
- To obey and operate within Health and Safety guidelines at all times
- Methodical approach to all tasks.
- Able to cope under pressure.
- Friendly personality
- Able to supervise 3rd party contractors if required
- Providing post-sales technical support and configuration assistance, from 1st line to 2rd line support, to the client
- Interfacing between our UK support team and Chief Technical Officer and users of our software
- Troubleshooting of systems
- Training users in the use and support of our software, as required
- Providing backup pre-sales support and demonstration capabilities to our sales team both face to face and via remote session software
- Willing to undertake training/courses to improve skill set as required
- Clean driving licence
- Own Vehicle
- IPAF qualified- desirable
- Working at heights certified- desirable
- Electrical or electronic diagnostics troubleshooting –Very desirable
- MS SQL experience – desirable
- MS OS experience – mandatory
- Networking experience – mandatory
- Experience of multimedia or e-Media technologies -desirable
- Judgement – mandatory
- Problem analysis – mandatory
- Persuasiveness – mandatory
- Initiative – mandatory
- Task completion – mandatory
- Personal commitment – mandatory
- Effective communicator (written & oral) – mandatory
- Interpersonal sensitivity – mandatory
- Organisational sensitivity – preferable
- Practical learning – mandatory
- Adaptability – mandatory
- Decisiveness – preferable
- Professional appearance – mandatory
- Flexibility – mandatory
What we offer:
Salary TBA per annum plus overtime
Optional pension and healthcare schemes
Attractive holiday entitlement
To find out more about our product (digitalsignage.NET by Dynamax) and company, browse this website.
Application deadline- 11/01/2013.
Ready to join us? Send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com. Good luck!