Healthcare digital signage for waiting rooms, hallways and dining areas are ideal locations for communicating to your patients and educating them about treatments, procedures, diseases, risks and other health- related matters.
Make use of the time they spend here by employing digital poster displays powered by digitalsignage.NET to improve service, enhance patient satisfaction and increase health awareness.
Our digital signage software enables you to cascade messages quickly across one or more locations by scheduling and displaying them on your digital screens.
digitalsignage.NET allows you to:
- Establish a timely, accurate communication system by sending news and information to one or more screens in single or multiple locations with a few clicks of your mouse;
- Provide patient focused information on important health matters
- Promote your services and treatments
- Recommend your partners’ products and services;
- Reduce print costs and the environmental impact of your communications;
- Use for staff communications providing information for training purposes;
- Invite staff in using the system regardless of their technical skills.
Digital Signage in Pharmacies
The system has seen a great uptake in this environment mainly due to the multitude of purposes that it can serve, such as:
- Informing customers with vital health information
- Reducing perceived queue times
- Advertising products and increasing uptake on offers;
- Generating enquiries about local medical services;
UK community pharmacies, for example, are using digital signage to reinforce their brand and deliver vital Health-related information. Looking for a visitor and customer communication system that would match their ethos of being a premium provider of pharmaceutical services, most Pharmacies decide that digital signage is the right solution for them.
A high brightness display in the pharmacy’s window is showing medical information and advice, pharmacy and medical centre messages along with seasonal information. A second internal display reinforces the information and showcases in-store offers. To learn more, read some of our Pharmacy related blogs here.
Why not try out our software for free