digitalsignage.NET is an easy to use yet powerful product that makes it an easy sell and the right fit for the product portfolio of any AV company. Given its subscription- based pricing method, you will always enjoy a continuous stream of revenue as your customers will need to renew their subscription regularly.
We are continuously growing our network of partners so if you are interested in working with us, reach out today to start reselling digitalsignage.NET.
What we offer
We support our partners every step of the way to ensure that both them and their end-users are offered a profitable digital signage experience.
Our partners receive:
- free technical support;
- free demo subscriptions and software updates;
- discounts and larger incentive concessions for high volume sales;
- the latest marketing materials and white papers we regularly produce;
- training materials such as User Guides and How To videos;
- a comprehensive list of hardware partners with their corresponding contact details;
- promotion via our website.
If you wish to become a partner please use the form on this page and tell us if you need a consultation or you want to get a free trial straight away. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why choose Dynamax as your Digital Signage Software Partner?
- Dynamax is one of the first and longest standing digital signage providers in the world;
- Throughout the years, we have worked with the world’s largest media owners that have used our software to deliver informational content and targeted advertising to thousands of interconnected screens all around the world;
- digitalsignage.NET, our cloud- based digital signage software, leverages our lengthy experience that allowed us to create a very easy to use, easy to maintain application that simplifies the management and installation of a digital signage system.
No matter how big or small your clients’ networks will be digitalsignage.NET can be scaled to support them. This means that screens can be added seamlessly onto networks without major infrastructure costs and operations. As the software is hosted in the cloud, neither you nor your customers have to manage servers or back up data.
Continuously improved solutions
Technology is evolving at a fast pace and so is digitalsignage.NET. We’re continuously developing the product to ensure we incorporate new methods of data delivery and new content capabilities. You will always be notified as soon as a new version is released to make sure you and your customers can enjoy the latest features of our software.
Watch this video to learn what AuDeo, one of our valued partners, say about working with us.
If you are an existing partner, click here to access the pricing and download other support material. To do this, please use the password that has been provided to you. (we want a secured area for resellers where they can download the pricing list, user guides and other useful resources)
Here is a selection of our partners already reselling Dynamax software.
- AuDeo is a visual communications company, specialising in digital signage, videoconferencing and other audio-visual solutions. They have partnered with Dynamax since 2008 and are reselling both digitalsignage.NET and POVng, our enterprise, premise- based product.
- One Digital Solutions provide complete digital signage solutions- hardware, software, installation, delivering digitalsignage.NET to numerous Sports organisations and Educational institutions across the country. Starting with December 2012, they opened UK’s first Digital Signage Hypermarket in Birmingham, providing a wide range of hardware options as well as training and demonstrations of our software. The company has previously traded as Chamber TV.
- Congress Argentina is a company offering digital signage and audio-visual equipment such as LCDs, projectors, sound systems and mixers and uses our software for digital signage projects in Education, Hospitality, Corporate and other sectors.
- With headquarters in London and the Caribbean, Exen2ric offers businesses advanced data capture and data processing solutions that enhance their operational efficiency whilst providing a high degree of organisational transparency. Dynamax’s partnership with the company introduced digitalsignage.NET to an entirely new market.
- Involve is a UK leader in the creation, design and support of Visual Collaboration business solutions. All their processes are quality assured and audited through qualified, third party organisations. They have been using our software since 2007 to control and monitor the digital signage solutions they are providing to their customers.
- Northgate is a market leader in providing specialist software, outsourcing and IT services to the human resources, local government, education and public safety markets.
- Videocorp Chile are part of Videocorp Latinoamérica, a company offering professional AV services, AV & IT integration, and technical support for conferences, exhibitions and seminars. The company is a partner of Dynamax since 2007.
- Viglen prides itself with a 30 year long experience in providing ICT solutions for the corporate, public and education sectors. Viglen provides information technology hardware and software such as digitalsignage.NET for two thirds of Britain’s universities.
- Vitrx is a multi-vendor, mixed technology support and professional services organisation that delivers IT projects and resources that improve output and add value to its mid- corporate client base. They’ve added digitalsignage.NET to their portfolio in an effort to help businesses improve productivity and reduce costs through the use of location- based communications.