digitalsignage.NET is a simple to use yet powerful product and an easy sell for any company wanting to deliver best-of-breed digital signage solutions to their clients. Given its subscription- based pricing model, you will always enjoy a continuous stream of revenue as your customers renew their subscriptions on a regular basis.
We are continuously growing our network of partners so if you are interested in working with us,
Become a Partner today to learn how we can help.
What we offer
We support our partners every step of the way to ensure that both they and their end-users are offered a profitable digital signage experience.
Our partners receive:
- free technical support;
- free demo subscriptions and software updates;
- discounts and larger incentive concessions for high volume sales;
- the latest marketing materials and white papers we regularly produce;
- training materials such as User Guides and How To videos;
- a comprehensive list of hardware partners with their corresponding contact details;
- promotion via our website.
- Option to white label the digitalsignage.NET software to make our software look like your software. Find out more
Why choose Dynamax as your Digital Signage Software Partner?
- Dynamax is one of the first and longest standing digital signage providers in the world;
- Throughout the years, we have worked with the world’s largest media owners that have used our software to deliver informational content and targeted advertising to thousands of interconnected screens all around the world;
- digitalsignage.NET, our cloud- based digital signage software, leverages our lengthy experience that allowed us to create a very easy to use, easy to maintain application that simplifies the management and installation of a digital signage system.
No matter how big or small your clients’ networks will be digitalsignage.NET can be scaled to support them. This means that screens can be added seamlessly onto networks without major infrastructure costs and operations. As the software is hosted in the cloud, neither you nor your customers have to manage servers or back up data.
Continuously improved solutions
Technology is evolving at a fast pace and so is digitalsignage.NET. We’re continuously developing the product to ensure we incorporate new methods of data delivery and new content capabilities. You will always be notified as soon as a new version is released to make sure you and your customers can enjoy the latest features of our software.
Watch this video to learn what AuDeo, one of our valued partners, say about working with us.
Here is a small selection of our partners already reselling Dynamax software.
- AuDeo is a visual communications company, specialising in digital signage, videoconferencing and other audio-visual solutions. They have partnered with Dynamax since 2008 and are reselling both digitalsignage.NET and POVng, our enterprise, premise- based product.
- One Digital Solutions provide complete digital signage solutions- hardware, software, installation, delivering digitalsignage.NET to numerous Sports organisations and Educational institutions across the country. Starting with December 2012, they opened UK’s first Digital Signage Hypermarket in Birmingham, providing a wide range of hardware options as well as training and demonstrations of our software. The company has previously traded as Chamber TV.
- Congress Argentina is a company offering digital signage and audio-visual equipment such as LCDs, projectors, sound systems and mixers and uses our software for digital signage projects in Education, Hospitality, Corporate and other sectors.
- With headquarters in London and the Caribbean, Exen2ric offers businesses advanced data capture and data processing solutions that enhance their operational efficiency whilst providing a high degree of organisational transparency. Dynamax’s partnership with the company introduced digitalsignage.NET to an entirely new market.
- Ambros Direct have wealth of experience in small form factor computing have been custom building mini PCs since the late 90s. They are certified resellers for Shuttle inc, a leading manufacturer of small form factor PC`s, providing customers with a a wide range of user configurable hardware together with software package tailored to meet customer requirements
- Capita is a market leader in providing specialist software, outsourcing and IT services to the human resources, local government, education and public safety markets.
- Videocorp Chile are part of Videocorp Latinoamérica, a company offering professional AV services, AV & IT integration, and technical support for conferences, exhibitions and seminars. The company is a partner of Dynamax since 2007.
- Viglen prides itself with a 30 year long experience in providing ICT solutions for the corporate, public and education sectors. Viglen provides information technology hardware and software such as digitalsignage.NET for two thirds of Britain’s universities.
- Vitrx is a multi-vendor, mixed technology support and professional services organisation that delivers IT projects and resources that improve output and add value to its mid- corporate client base. They’ve added digitalsignage.NET to their portfolio in an effort to help businesses improve productivity and reduce costs through the use of location- based communications.
Why not try out our software for free