Digital signage has become a part of our every day lives, and a digital signage solution will no doubt leverage your business if you use it to its full potential.
Technology needs to meet consumer needs or it risks being ignored. Once you have chosen the software for your digital signage network, certain things can be done in order to maintain the value of your network and keep your customers coming back for more.
Customers now have far more communications options available, so why should they pay attention to yours? Some of the issues that are addressed in this blog post will help you to determine what can be done to maximise your own digital signage.
Here are a few ideas, whether you are new to digital signage or already in the know:
- Fresh content – No matter how many times we might stress the importance of content, using the same videos/pictures/work for a long period of time will make the audience numb and ignorant towards your display. Incorporating live feeds such as the news, weather, traffic or social media updates will keep it relevant. See the different features of our digitalsignage.NET software here
- Jazz up your photos – Instead of sticking to an original image, why not have fun with it? Granted, some pictures don’t need to be played around with or given silly captions as it may not be appropriate, but others look great if you do. Add captions to your employee of the month photo or be creative with stickers, people will certainly notice your content this way. You can edit images with PicMonkey when you use digitalsignage.NET
- Choose the right location – As we have mentioned in previous blog posts, the whole point of a digital signage solution is to get your content across to the right people, at the right time. For messages aimed at students, you might choose to place the screen in the canteen or the SU, whereas content aimed at visitors may be placed in a reception area
- Use customer support services – Customer support is there 24 hours if you ever need any help or advice. Don’t be afraid to give them a call or an e-mail with any problems you might be facing. Here at Dynamax we have a friendly and supportive customer support team who will help you with anything you may need
- Try something different – Stand out from the crowd. Most screens we see are horizontal, why not try vertical? More people will stop to look at your sign if it’s something the human eye isn’t used to. This trend is growing though, so get in there quickly.
These ideas may seem self-explanatory, but implementing them is a great way to get the most from your network alongside helping you to increase your ROI. There are many other things you can do to maximise your digital signage system – Contact us today for more information.
Or you can try our software here for FREE – No obligations.
Dynamax are one of the longest standing digital signage companies worldwide. We provide enterprise and entry-level digital signage software solutions to organisations small and large, from large media owners to colleges and charities.